Activities to enhance
Post M&A leader development program
We will drastically enhance the skills required for Post M&A leaders through 12 case studies
- ・Who is suited as CEO for the subsidiary?
- ・Why isn’t expected synergy generated?
- ・Cultural discordance among HQ and subsidiary
- ・A “cheesy” management report from subsidiary
- ・Subsidiary not following directions
- ・Re-evaluate the value of subsidiary
- ・Use of M&A to create new business
- ・Generate synergy with current business
- ・A flawless DAY1 explanation
- ・How to manage PMI subcommittee?
- ・Avoid key person from resigning!
- ・How to manage recruiting after M&A?
Skills required for post M&A leader
- ・Logical thinking
- ・PJ management
M&A Seminar / Lectures
We have been holding M&A seminar and lectures to companies and universities
to share knowledge on themes which frequently troubles our clients.
- ・New business development and M&A
- ・Key elements for long list making
- ・Key issues for cross industry M&A
- ・“Second PMI” bible
- ・Governance DD and governance PMI execution
- ・Common failure and workarounds of PMI
Post M&A Laboratory
We have organized gatherings to hold interactive discussion for those from different industries, regarding activities about post M&A
- ・Training and reinforcements for subsidiary management candidates
- ・Regeneration of expected synergy
- ・Cultural fusion with subsidiary
- ・Redesign subsidiary’s KPI
- ・Redesign subsidiary’s governance
- ・Reevaluation subsidiary’s value