To achieve our mission, it is a crucial subject to protect our client's information assets from every threat by holding high corporate morals regarding information security. Therefore, in order to thoroughly protect information assets adequately, we will set a basic information security policy as follows and disseminate this in-house:
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY GUIDELINES
- 1. We will take measures to protect information assets from unauthorized access, loss, leakage, and tampering. Security measures will be continuously improved upon in order to adapt to evolving threats.
- 2. We will perform continuous risk assessment for all relevant information assets, and take appropriate security measures for each risk.
- 3. We will continuously train and educate its directors, officers, and employees to raise their awareness of information security and maintain their understanding of our information security management system.
- 4. We will comply with laws, regulations, and standards related to information security.
- 5. We will comply with all contractual requirements related to information security and confidentiality contained in contracts with our customers.
- 6. We will strive to prevent the occurrence of information security breaches, and in the case of such a breach, take appropriate measures to prevent repeat occurrences.
Mar 1, 2012
Nov 11, 2018
BayCurrent Consulting, Inc.
Chief Executive Officer Yoshiyuki Abe
BayCurrent Consulting, Inc.’s information security management system is now ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified.
||BSI Group Japan K.K.
||ISO/IEC 27001:2013 / JIS Q 27001:2014
System development and Internal systems management
ISMS Accreditation Center (ISMS-AC)
The ANSI (American National Standards Institute)-ASQ (American Society for Quality) National Accreditation Board (ANAB)